First, let me start off by welcoming the incoming 7th grade parents and students to the 2015 Kerr Cross Country season! To those of you returning for your last season here, get ready, its going to be a great one!! Lets go over some basic information real quick!
- Practices will start the 2nd day of school at 6:45am. You must have your physical/online paperwork done before you can practice! If that is not done, i will not allow you to practice!!
- Our parent information meeting will be Thursday August 27th at 4:30pm in the Pit.
- We will also be having The Spartan Running Club meeting at the same time to those that are interested in participating in running after the season is over in October
- Practices will be Monday-Thursday 6:45-8:00am
- The 2015 Schedule is out(click 2015 schedule), the only meet site TBD is the Quad County Meet, which will be determined in a few weeks
- Transportation is provided for athletes to and from meets
- Locker rooms will be provided for both boys and girls
- Make sure you bring your school clothes with you, so you can change into them afterworkouts (or 1st period for 7th graders)
- We have a facebook page that you need to “like” that will also have up to date information on Kerr Cross Country. Click the link to access it… https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cougar-Cross-Country/220888214706065?fref=ts
- We also have a facebook page for the Spartan Running Club that you need to “like” as well.. click the link to access it… https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spartan-Running-Club/425541727616918?fref=ts
- Lastly, I use the remind app to get all announcments or last minute changes to things, such as cancelled practices and meets. You can text @cougarsxc to the number 81010. But please dont save that number as anything, other teachers will use that app, and i dont want you to get confused if a science teacher uses it as well. Its just something all of us teachers use!
If anyone, new or old, has any questions, please email me at email@example.com