Good morning Cougar Nation,
Hope everyone week is going well! Please check the roster at the bottom of this message. If you dont see your kid running please let me know by tomorrow so that i can fix it! Here are the details of the meet. We probably wont run much before 11. So we will leave kerr at 9am.
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE RANCH (1590 FM 2871 Fort Worth, TX 76126)
SCHEDULE: 7:00 am or 1st light start time ROLLING SCHEDULE (check in time at 6:15 am)
6A -5A VARSITY GIRLS 5000
6A-5A VARSITY BOYS 5000
6A-5A J.V. GIRLS 5000
6A-5A J.V. BOYS 5000
4A-VARSITY BOYS 5000
4A- JV BOYS 5000
4A-VARSITY GIRLS 3200
4A- J.V. GIRLS 3200
MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS 3200
MIDDLE SCHOOL BOYS 3200
AWARDS: Team Championship trophy
Team runner-up trophy
Individual Medals for top 20 (all divisions)
MEET INFORMATION: the Athletic Performance Ranch celebrates and embraces the rustic nature of a working Central Texas ranch. The course reflects a treu “cross country” endeavor. The gates open at 5:30 am for buses and team cars. Spectators are invtied to arrive after 6:00 am. Spectator and team bus/car follow different directions and park in different locations. Please see Athletic.net for directions.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- The parking area and most of the course is created by mowed prairie grass and shrubs. We recommend closed-toed shoes for spectators.
- For runners and spectators with allergies, this would not be the day to skip your allergy medication.
- All ponds, corrals, and ranch buildings are off-limits.
- Please do not use the sand volleyball courts or the turf field. These are reserved for athletes who train for these sports.
- Event t-shirts (light grey dry-fit with logo) are on sale for $20.
- We will have food concessions during the meet.
SPECTATOR DIRECTIONS AND PARKING MAP: Spectator Directions and Parking Map
GPS address: 1478 FM2871, Fort Worth TX 76126
Notice that we will run last. That is normal with these races. Saturday races the middle school runs last. When we have a Wednesday meet we will run after school at 4. Please make sure to Hydrate before the race. You may sign out your athlete and take them home after the race. Please email me if you have any questions.
Middle School Boys Race:
3,200 Meters MIDDLE SCHOOL BOYS | 36 Entries
|7||DiAngelo C. Estrada|
Middle School Girls
3,200 Meters MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS | 19 Entries
|7||Corinne Van Cleef||15:01.11|